Logitech Logitech Circle View Camera Software and Driver Downloads for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, macOS, Linux, and ChromeOS, User Manual, Setup Guide, Specs, Manual Installations, and Review. Here, logitechsoftwarecenter.com provides it for you. Below, we provide a lot of software and setup manuals for your needs. Also available is a brief review of the products you need. We hope you enjoy this page.
If you want to use Logitech Circle View Camera, you must first install Homekit App Software. Homekit App is a powerful and easy-to-use application that makes it easy to control all your smart home accessories, including the Logitech Circle View Security Camera.
The Homekit App software allows you to access functions and features, including video streaming, notifications, settings, and firmware updates on your Circle View Camera. However, before downloading any available software, ensure your device is compatible with that software version.
Logitech Circle View HomeKit App: Description
Installing the HomeKit software App for the Logitech Circle View on your device is essential. The Cameras will function maximally and optimally with the necessary applications. Often, all the required software apps are included in the purchase package. Still, you may also need to install a newer version.
Download the Logitech Circle View Security Camera HomeKit App, then run it. Install the applications, ensure everything runs well, and test on your device. If the Logitech Circle View has issues or has trouble, You can try reinstalling the HomeKit App.
Designed to work exclusively with the Apple ecosystem, Logitech’s Circle View ($159.99) is a Wi-Fi-enabled home security camera that lets you monitor activity indoors or outdoors using your iPhone or iPad. The camera produces excellent HD video and is easy to install, but could use a motion sensitivity setting.
Additionally, while the Circle View will fit perfectly into your HomeKit-enabled smart home, it doesn’t work with Android devices. Additional components (such as an Apple TV) are required to access many of its features for remote viewing. For about $40 more, our Editors’ Choice winner, the Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Cam, offers more platform flexibility, a 2K camera, and an excellent set of features.
Features and Performance
The Circle View is a 2.6-inch wide and 2.7-inch thick camera. It rests on a round base that lets you tilt and swivel the camera head and has an IP64 weather-resistant rating that lets you use it outdoors.
This Circle View can record 1080p with a 180-degree field of view. This camera contains two infrared LEDs that provide black-and-white night vision up to 15 feet, a microphone and speaker for two-way audio, an LED status indicator, and an embedded 2.4GHz Wi-Fi radio.
The 10-foot USB power cable and reset button are on the back of the camera. Logitech includes a USB power adapter, wall or ceiling mounting plate, mounting screws, and a quick start guide. You must use the iOS Home app (Homekit App) to control this camera.
Circle View Camera performance was mixed in our tests. It produces excellent 1080p daytime video with rich colors and sharp image details, and black-and-white nighttime video shows good contrast, sharp detail, and uniform lighting.
Pro and Cons
Logitech Circle View Software Compatibility
Logitech Circle View Security Camera was created specifically to be compatible with Apple’s HomeKit ecosystem. This means the camera is managed and configured via the Apple Home app on your iOS device. This camera’s functions and features, including video streaming, notifications, and settings, can be accessed and controlled via the Home app.
Logitech provides Homekit App Software to use the additional camera features. However, you can also use this camera without installing additional software on any operating system; it’s just that you can’t use the extra features and get the most out of the camera.
It is always recommended to check the device compatibility list on the Logitech Support website for the latest information and to ensure the device you use supports all the features of the Logitech Circle View Security Camera.
- H x W x D: 56.8 mm x 67.2 mm x 70.5 mm
- Weight: 253 g
- Wireless Protocol Support: 2.4 GHz
- Lens + Camera FOV: Glass lens with 180-degree DFOV
- Sensor + Video: 16:9 format sensor with up to 1080p HD video recording support
- Night Vision Support: Infra-red (IR) light-based
- Night Vision Illumination: 2 IR LEDs that provide illumination
- Microphone: Digital MEMS
- Speaker: Mono
- Camera Body Weatherproof Rating: IP 64
- Operating Temperature Range: -20-50°C (40°C with night vision illumination on)
Logitech Circle View Homekit App Download
We are committed to providing you with the best experience for your Logitech devices on our website. That’s why we offer a variety of free drivers and software for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac OS to ensure your Logitech devices work optimally.
We have the drivers and software you need to get the most out of your Logitech devices: Logitech keyboards, webcams, speakers, touchpads, or other Logitech devices. It allows you to customize Logitech devices to your liking.
One of the advantages of downloading drivers and software from our website is that they are all free. You don’t have to worry about costs – all our drivers and software are free to download.
Before using the Logitech Circle View Security Camera, you must download and install the Homekit App Software to use the full features of this camera. Below are the latest software versions and drivers for the Circle View Camera for the Apple ecosystem (macOS, iOS, iPadOS). All about the Apple Homekit App can be accessed at the link below:
Logitech Circle View Camera – Homekit App
It is the latest version of the Logitech Software directly from Logitech Support, Please contact us if you have problems with this link. You can contact us at this email: email@example.com. Logitech Software and Drivers for your device can be downloaded from a trusted link at this website. We provide the latest version for you.
Logitech Circle View Camera Installation
Download the Logitech Circle View Camera application. The installation will start in a few steps. In the first stage, you need to connect your camera to the PC and select the language you are using. Furthermore, select the type of configuration (select default settings). The installation process starts. Finishes the installation, then tests the camera to work.
You can download the Homekit App Software from our website for the free Logitech Circle View Security Camera. Here are the simple and easy steps to download and Installing the software on Windows and Mac OS:
Installing Software on Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11
Download and Installation Procedure:
- Click the link (Download Here), select (Save), specify “Save As,” then click (Save) to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in (Zip, Rar, or .exe) format.
- If the file is in Zip or Rar, you must extract it before installing it.
- Suppose the file is in exe format. Then, double-click the downloaded file to decompress it, and the installation will start automatically.
- The software application is now ready to use.
Installing Software on Mac OS
Download and Installation Procedure:
- Download the file (Download Here). Specify the file storage location, and check your device settings.
- After that, double-click the downloaded file and install it in the Disk Image.
- Then, double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
- The software application is now ready to use.
After the software installation, your Logitech Circle View Security Camera can be used. If you have problems with your camera, try uninstalling and reinstalling the applications, or contact Logitech support for further assistance.
How to Update Logitech Circle View Firmware?
Logitech Circle View Security Camera has high technology, performance, and features to support your needs. Application and firmware updates are regularly required to take full advantage of the features and performance of this camera.
Firmware updates are made periodically to improve your camera experience and introduce new features for the camera.
In Apple HomeKit, the camera automatically checks for new firmware every night if turned on and connected. If new firmware is available, it is automatically downloaded and installed. Firmware rollouts can occur over days or weeks, and that’s normal.
Note: If you use a router secured with HomeKit, you must ensure that your settings are set to ‘No Restrictions’ or ‘Automatic’ for installation updates. You can learn more about this on Apple’s support site.
Update Firmware Manually
Below is how to update the camera manually to the latest version. Updating the software is easy, and you can follow these steps to update the software and driver for the Logitech Circle View Camera:
- Run the Homekit App on your device.
- You will see a notification in the window’s lower-right corner if a software update is available.
- Click the “Update” button to start the software update process.
- The Homekit App will start downloading the updated file.
- After the download is complete, the update will be installed automatically.
- When the update is complete, restart your device.
Note: Do not unplug your Logitech Circle View Security Camera during the update process.
The latest Homekit App version is installed on your device. We recommend continuously checking for updates to ensure you have the newest version of the App installed.
Uninstalling the Logitech Circle View Software
When you have problems with the Homekit App and need to change its version. To uninstall the Logitech Circle View Security Camera HomeKit App, you need to open the device manager on your device and follow these steps:
- Disconnect the Circle View Camera from your device.
- Open settings on your device.
- Uninstall Homekit App Software.
- Follow the software Uninstall process.
- Restart your device.
- Verify the Uninstallation of software.
Note: If you are having trouble uninstalling the software using the steps above, try using a third-party uninstall tool or contact Logitech support for further assistance.
You can uninstall the Logitech Circle View Security Camera application from your device by following the steps above. Uninstalling the App is necessary if you have problems with the application or no longer need it.
Customize the Circle View Camera with the Homekit App
What’s possible in Apple HomeKit? After you set up the camera in the Apple Home app, you can:
1. Preview and access your live impressions (up to two (2) simultaneous streams).
- If you setup the camera in the Logi Circle software, it will count for one stream, and you can only access one additional stream from the Apple Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
Note: Each user will simultaneously be able to view the live stream on their Circle app.
- The Apple Watch Home app relies on live streaming from a connected paired device. It cannot view live streams simultaneously with the paired Apple Home app.
2. Speak and Listen.
- We recommend using headphones when using the Talk and Listen feature in the Apple Home app and using the feature when you are away from the camera to reduce noise if it occurs.
- Use Home Hub to enable WAN access for your Apple HomeKit so you can view live stream cameras from outside your home network.
- If you use the Circle app to turn off the camera or enable Privacy Mode, the Apple Home app stream will be disabled.
- Enable the motion detection-based trigger feature for notifications and home automation with other products in your Apple Home ecosystem, such as lights and more.
Note: Motion detection triggers cannot be used behind glass.
- Interact with Siri (for example, “Hey Siri, show me your home security cameras?” opens the Apple Home app and takes you to a live view).
Manual and Setup Guide for Logitech Circle View Camera
We’ve provided all the user manuals and setup guides you need to get started with your Logitech Circle View Security Camera right here. If you still have questions, browse the FAQs at the bottom.
Logitech Circle View – Manual Setup PDF
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I need to install the app for Circle View?
If you want to maximize the performance of your Logitech Circle View Security Camera, you need to install Homekit App software. Connect the Circle View Camera and open the Homekit Applications, and you can access functions and features, including video streaming, notifications, settings, and firmware updates.
How to update the Logitech Circle View App?
To update your Logitech Circle View Security Camera HomeKit App, you can download the latest application version free from our website; after you download the App, double-click to install it on your device.
How to remove the Logitech Circle View App?
There are several ways to uninstall the Logitech Circle View Security Camera application. The first way is to enter the settings on your device, then select Uninstall a program. There, you can select HomeKit and then uninstall the App.
Why is it important to install an App for Logitech Circle View?
Installing the Logitech Circle View Security Camera App correctly provides access to additional features, ensures optimal compatibility, and improves camera performance. Correct application installation guarantees the camera can communicate with your device operating system (OS) without issues or trouble, resulting in increased performance.
Thank you for taking the time to read our posts! At Logitechsoftwarecenter we love sharing new articles about Logitech software, Driver, Setup, and Logitech product troubleshooting every week. So you’ll always be up-to-date on the products and topics you’re interested in.